Monday, January 19, 2009

swag

so there was a box that arrived from my cousin..it was the Christmas presents.
I got two pairs official MARPAT digital camo pants (nothing more comfortable than cargos..) and two shirts.

On to the birthday celebration Sunday night
(no Lermontov..there wasn't any alcohol)
Pizza (4 slices is too much for someone my age).
I got a gently used pair of MARPAT digital camo pants from my nephew (he doesn't wear cargos..he's a shorts type of guy) and my lovely sister got me Dido's Safe Trip Home CD..I love it!
My dad got me some more GearWrenches (best wrenches/tools made)..I have a bunch of tools now..now only if I could remember where my Gerber Multi-Plier 700 Urban Legend multi-tool is..(the granddaddy of multi-tools..so heavy you could flog a moose with it)

I've sold the Pentium 4 computer..my uncle knows a woman who's been looking for a computer..
Granted it's only $300..I would have preferred $350 because of the Corsair XMS2..but oh well.
I get more fun out of building them.

I have to go out this morning for Contractor training..I can't remember which year it was,but ever since then I've always gotten 100% on the safety test.It's something like 5 or 6 years now.

3 comments:

  1. If 4 pieces is too many - how old are you?
    Glad that you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the ripe old age of 27.
    Granted they were "American" sized pieces of pizza..so there you go.

    ReplyDelete

Why So Serious?

;)