Saturday, April 11, 2009

an update

Volcano is still active...however it's been downgraded status-wise.

"Beat" Saint's Row 2..but techinically I haven't completed it to 100% because of all the activities/diversions..

Other games I have to finish..
Call of Duty 2,3,4 on Hard or EXT3RME!!!! difficulty..

Can't wait until Monday..going to go deposit check and pay credit cards..yay

Getting paid for a computer power supply tomorrow..Fixed a computer for an old friend and in the process sold him my LCD monitor. It's fun when you go from a CRT monitor (big,heavy and a good source of heat) to a LCD monitor (screen size is same,monitor footprint is smaller,produces lesser heat and it looks better)

1 comment:

  1. I finally put away my 17" CRT and replaced it with a 24" LCD. They get cheaper all the timne.

    ReplyDelete

Why So Serious?

;)