Thursday, April 16, 2009

not doing much

went to town..ac adapter still has not arrived for my mom's e-machines laptop.

I still have to buy a motherboard for the Toshiba that my sister gave me..that probably will happen later.

Been working on completing 1000/1000 on various video games..currently the only xbox game that I have over 1000 is GRAW2.

Other games that I have to complete 100%
GRAW1
Gears of War 2 Co-Op and Hard Difficulty
Original Gears of War Hard Difficulty
Call of Duty World At War
Forza Motorsport 2
Medal of Honor:Airborne hard difficulty
Halo 3 Legendary difficulty and some missing skulls and maybe some online achievements (multiplayer adversarial)
Rainbow Six Vegas terrorist hunt

Getting some more LEDS..

Anywho..not much else going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why So Serious?

;)