Friday, March 13, 2009

upgrades...

Bluetooth module for my laptop (laptop needs a new motherboard..yay for family members giving me their borken stuff (I know I mis-spelled that word..it was intentional)

Tom Clancy's H-A-W-X for the 360. ..Really fun game.LOTS of aircraft.

Nyko Intercooler for my 360. EX model..didn't want to spend $15 more just have another electrical device to plug into the surge protector..besides I wonder how effective the Temperature Sensing unit is..

120GB 360 hard drive (yay for installing games to hard drive so you don't hear the screaming DVD drive)

Eventually I'm going to get the Lian-Li XB01 PC chassis (it's designed so that you take apart your 360 and re-assemble in a specially designed PC case (better cooling and all that jazz)

Underworld and Underworld Evolution for my PSP.. (UMD movie discs)

Another thing I would love to do..get a new PSP..I have the original model PSP and the wi-fi is broke..however everything else works just fine.

I've put a bit of thought into getting the PS3..but about the time I can afford that,I'll be looking into a new Dell laptop near the holidays..and I'd rather have the laptop. (see item #1 above)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why So Serious?

;)