Monday, October 12, 2009

Wasn't Columbus that guy who helped kill off the Native Americans?

How is it that there is a Federal Holiday(yet the schools and colleges are still open?) for a guy who discovered something (and a race) that was already there? The native americans "discovered" that their border patrol and immigration policy wasn't that effective. ;)

I'm writing this because I'm pissed that the post office is closed,that today is the day to honor Columbus for "discovering" America..when it's been there(here) for a lot longer.

I'm Native American and I approve this message

2 comments:

  1. I'd doubt that you'd have a post office to be pissed off about if it weren't for CC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks go to Benjamin Franklin for starting the United States Postal Service :P *raspberry*

    ReplyDelete

Why So Serious?

;)